At the Cutting Edge of Evolving Storm Water Standards
As federal, state, and local storm water regulations continue to rapidly evolve, PLSA’s stormwater management expertise provides each project with a stormwater management solution which meets or exceeds the standards for our industry. As experts in storm water management design and planning, we navigate the complex challenges that face our clients in a region with unique stormwater needs. Through our expertise and insight, we generate innovative solutions proven to protect our clients from costly miscalculations that could adversely impact a project’s success.
Stormwater Design Services and Report Preparation
PLSA provides an array of stormwater and technical report preparation services to evaluate the stormwater impacts and mitigation measures required for each project.
- Storm Water Quality Management Plans (SWQMP)
- Continuous Simulation Modeling for Post Construction BMPs (SWMM)
- Southern California Coastal Water Research Project (SCCWRP) Channel Assessments
- Water Quality Technical Reports (WQTR)
- Storm Water Management Plans (SWMP)
- Drainage Reports (Hydrology and Hydraulics)
- Hydromodification Management Plans (HMP)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) and other Qualified SWPPP Developer (QSD) Services
- Water Pollution Control Plans (WPCP)
- California SMARTS Application Preparation and WDID Filing