Life at PLSA
We believe in empowering every member of our team to reach their highest potential. Our staff of accomplished professionals rewards creative problem solving, promotes ongoing professional growth and development, and provides opportunities for our employees to elevate their careers within our organization. Our team of qualified and experienced Civil Engineers and Land Surveyors are leaders in the industry and are happy to share their knowledge and expertise with every member of our staff in a collaborative team environment. We pride ourselves on our close-knit office community we have developed during our thirty years in business as we continue to create a dynamic, exciting and rewarding work environment.
Company Culture & Employee Benefits
We have built a collaborative workplace where all employees are valued contributors. Work/Life balance is an important part of our culture, so we proudly offer eligible employees the following:
- Competitive Base Salary and Performance Bonus
- 100% Employer-Paid Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Account and Profit-Sharing Retirement Account
- Paid Holidays, Sick Leave & Vacation Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Work Hours for Continuing Education Courses
- Professional Engineering License Renewals
If you’re a qualified and committed professional who wants to elevate your career with PLSA, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or review our current list of available positions.